more origami instructions for fun

Hi..
i search again trough the net and i found some pictures of ORIGAMI again. since my last post, i begin to interested to ORIGAMI :lol and again my little baby boy seems to like it too so i make lot of it for him,i need couple hours to make it n my baby destroy it in seconds :D, but again, its kinda fun to see him busy with his new toy.
so..i'll upload it here again so u guys can start making ORIGAMI too hehehehe.

here is some of the ORIGAMI instructions.
enjoy ^^








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .

net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a
year and am nervous about switching to another platform.

I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Also visit my weblog InstalaciĆ³n geotermia en Cuenca

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

GET MY NEWEST POSTS HERE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

CATEGORIES

Get our toolbar!

notes

http://wwwcf.fhwa.dot.gov/exit.cfm?link=http://webberwannabe.blogspot.com/

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

YOUR IP ADDRESS


IP Locator powered by IP Address

POPULAR QUERIES